- Ample Sound AGL v1.2.1 Update Incl.Keygen-R2R
17-09-2013Software | Views : 936
R2R | Sept 16 2013 | 55 MB
Ample Guitar L aim to bring the Alhambra Luthier Classic Guitar sound to your studio
1. 3682 Samples, Size: 3.98 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
2. DFD(Direct from disk)
3. Multiple Stereo and Mono Modes
4. Any chords & any rhythms with real Strumming Samples
5. Controllable Resonance Sound
6. Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic
7. Finger, Pick two Instrument libraries to fit different needs
8. Original Total Start Time which makes the picked instrument sounds more natural
9. Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
10. Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide upwards & downwards, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic 10 techniques, Legato at random length & pitch
1. Supports AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, AAX for Protools11, Mac and Win, 32bit and 64bit
2. Amplesound's products are now Watermarked
3. Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
4. Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R
5. CPS(Customized Parameters Setting), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
6. Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for guitars
7. Poly Legato
8. Slide Smoother
9. Doubling Keyswitches - combine 2 techniques via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
10. Poly Repeater
11. Open String First Function
12. Reverb, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Compression, EQ, Overdrive, Wah-Wah 8 FXs
1. 14 Strum notes + 28 playing modes for each chord
2. Strumming Legato - both Slide and HP can be played in strummer
3. Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity
4. Mute Depth
5. Strum time total, each, Velocity, Swing, 4 humanization settings
6. Customized Chords and positions on Select or Detect 2 modes
7. Chord inversions to Positions
8. Strum SEQ with customized rhythm
9. Delicate presets
Ample Guitar changes:
Fixed the previous DFD buffer underrun bug which might cause white noise (major update, recommend for all previous version users).
Added the function of remembering the last used path of chord/SEQ save and load.
Added a copy Challenge Code button for new users' convenience.
Fixed an overlap MIDI notes not triggering bug in strum mode and SEQ in acoustic guitars (AGM, AGT & AGL).
The velocity of the release note now determined by the previous note off velocity.
Added initial volume customizing script for acoustic guitars (AGM, AGT & AGL).
Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys virtual piano
Together with Danish sample specialist Thomas Skarbye and impulse response expert Ernest Cholakis, Alicia Keys has created the Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys virtual piano that meets her professional standards and embodies the soulful sound that has become her trademark as a superstar.